Thursday, July 30, 2015

35 + 36 Weeks




How far along? 36 weeks ....holy crap, we have 4 weeks left!! 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: Honeydew! 

Maternity clothes? You know it. Still living in sundresses or shorts and tank tops! 

Best moment this week: Putting the finishing touches on itty bitty Smitty's room has been pretty fun for me this week. We also got to celebrate Papa's 86th birthday with the whole Abeln/Ryan/Smith clan over the weekend, which always makes for a good time. 

Worst Moment this week: Still not much to complain about over here. We're getting settled into the new house and I've noticed I just don't have the same energy levels that I used to. I can't stand for long periods of time and need to rest more frequently, but this will all pass soon!  

Miss Anything?: I've been craving sushi again and am definitely looking forward to the day I get some Ahi Tuna in my belly. 

Cravings: peaches, plums, and yogurt. At the grocery store yesterday, I walked down the cracker/cookie aisle and caught sight of a package of nutter butter's that I just HAD to have. So there is that... 

Symptoms: Heartburn all day every day. I've had two nose bleeds this week which have come on out of the blue. I've also been experiencing more heaviness in my belly and some slight cramping every once in a while. 

Looking forward to:  In 45 minutes, we have my 36 week check up. From now on, I have weekly doctor's visits. This week they're going to do some other tests and check to see if labor has begun! Also, on Saturday, Ryan and I have our labor and delivery class which we're both pretty excited about. We finally get to tour the delivery ward and get a better understanding of what to expect in the next few weeks. 

Let the countdown truly begin!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment