Thursday, July 16, 2015

33 + 34 Weeks



Guys...summer has made me lazy. I write these pregnancy updates each week...but I'm rarely presentable enough for Ryan to take a picture worthy of being plastered on the internet these days! So please excuse the lack of a post last week! Less than 6 weeks to go! 

How far along? 34 weeks 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: Cantaloupe! She is about 18 inches long and weighs about 4.75 pounds. Keep growing, baby girl! 

Maternity clothes? With the high temps these past few weeks, I've been living in maternity shorts, old navy tanks, and sundresses. Less is more, my friends! 

Best moment this week: A couple of days ago, Ryan, my dad, my mom, and I rented a U-Haul trailer and drove it all over town collected items we had purchased for our new house! Driving all over town wasn't the best moment of the week, but getting to drop everything off at the new house and being handed the keys and garage door openers was pretty exciting. I am sooo looking forward to getting our stuff out of storage and into a house and going back through all of itty bitty Smitty's things to organize a nursery before her debut. 

Worst Moment this week: I don't really have much to complain about this week. I'm not sleeping great but that's kind of becoming the new normal so it's getting easier to deal with. 

Miss Anything?: A nice medium- medium rare steak would be phenomenal right about now. 

Cravings: peaches, plums, blueberries, oatmeal with raisins, and Chipotle. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, hip pain, slight period-like cramping throughout the day. 

Looking forward to:  Tonight, we have a breastfeeding class at the hospital, which I'm excited to learn about. Saturday, I am going to a Newborn Care class with my Mom at the hospital while Ryan picks up the big U-Haul and gets to work on moving everything from all over the world into our home! We have stuff at my parents, his parents, Brandon and Rachel's, and in the storage unit. Boston friends, the house should be ready for some visitors SOOOOON!! 

Have a great weekend, ya'll!  
  

No comments :

Post a Comment