Friday, July 3, 2015

32 Weeks



How far along? 32 weeks 

Gender: Girl

Baby is the size of a(n)...: Squash. She is over 16 inches long and 3 lbs.! The doctor said I'm measuring right at 32 weeks also, which shows that she is continuing to grow (despite the fact that I shrunk this past week due to the stomach bug.) 

Maternity clothes? Yes...but with this heat, I'm still mostly just in lounge clothes! 

Best moment this week: Definitely our baby shower last Saturday! The whole day was great. I got to celebrate itty bitty Smitty with some of our closest friends and family members at a beautiful shower, show our family our new house, AND eat Chick-Fil-A for dinner! Can you ask for much more from a Saturday?!? 

Worst Moment this week: the lack of sleep I'm getting each night. I definitely find that I sleep better during the day and in our recliner...so I may have to make the move downstairs at night as well. I can't sleep on my back or stomach (not allowed), which only leaves my sides. When I lay on my left side for too long, my hip starts to throb, but when I lay on my right side I get terrible heart burn. Can you see my dilemma?!? 

Miss Anything?: sleeping through the night. Food wise, my appetite is still kind of limited so I'm not missing much there. 

Cravings: Ice cold water, yogurt, and jello 

Symptoms: Heartburn, hip pain, mild Braxton Hicks contractions that come and go throughout the week 

Looking forward to:  Some fireworks this Friday and Saturday night...and possibly blueberry picking/baking on the fourth!! 
  

No comments :

Post a Comment