Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Waving Goodbye to Weymouth

Writing that title may have made me tear up a bit. I can't believe that we've already been in Georgia for 7 days. I can't believe that we have moved out of our apartment already. I can't believe that the U-Haul has been packed, driven 1,152 miles, and unpacked into a storage unit. I can't believe that my student teaching and grad school have come to an end. I can't believe that we've left the place that we've called home for two and a half years and are starting new...with a baby on the way!

Ryan and I threw all normal routines out the window these past few weeks in favor of spending as much time as possible with our amazing friends up North. We went out to dinners and had our friends over as much as possible before we packed everything up.

Those last few weeks in Weymouth were such a whirlwind...I tried to capture as much as possible in pictures but I didn't do a very good job of documenting the things we did. To reminisce and play a bit of catch-up, I just thought I would throw the hodge-podge of pictures together in this post to look back on.

Thank you to all of our friends up North for just being our friends. We wouldn't be who we are today without you all.




Mine and Marybeth's graduation cake from the wonderful staff at Murphy! 
Ryan's last softball game with Life! This was his first home run of the night! 




Our going-away dinner at the Ale house:





Packing up the U-Haul:



...because who can really pack a U-Haul without pans of baked ziti and some Boston Lager?!?!




Acrobatics in an empty apartment...
Right before we handed our keys back in... 

WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment