Sunday, April 26, 2015

22 Weeks

So... technically today marks week 23, but I've had this post written for a couple of days now and somehow forgot to hit publish. 



How far along? 22 weeks!

Total weight gain: 18 lbs.  

Gender: Girl 

Baby is the size of a(n)...: Spaghetti Squash! She is about 1 foot long and weighs about a pound already! 

Maternity clothes? Always a yes these days. The other day I was trying to get dressed and pulled down my spring clothes since it's getting warmer out. After about 20 minutes of pure frustration and realization that NOTHING fits over my bump anymore, I finally gave in and Ryan and I headed to Kohl's to get some maternity tops. They didn't have much, but I did get two more tops to add to my small maternity wardrobe. 

Best moment this week: This week was Spring Break, so you'd think the best moment of my week would have been something fun and outdoorsy, but in reality, the best thing I did all week was finish up my PPA for student teaching and pretty much wrap up my Master's degree! Now, all I have to focus on is packing, moving, and our growing family! 

Worst Moment this week: Coinciding with the best moment of my week, the worst moment was definitely a series of moments spent spread out at our kitchen table working on this culminating binder. It took literally ALL day Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to write, organize, and put everything together. 

Miss Anything? Still red steaks and seared tuna.  

Cravings: All the fruit. Red Meat. Also, my craving for Strawberry Puffs has come back with a vengeance. I'm SO frustrated I can't find them in the stores ANYWHERE. Everyone has Trolli peach rings, but not the strawberry puffs! Grr! 

Symptoms: Pretty bad heartburn throughout the day, ankle swelling, and some gum bleeding as of late. 

Looking forward to: Enjoying these next few weeks in Boston and spending as much time with our friends as possible. Coming up, we are planning a trip to the Aquarium, a duck boat tour, a baby shower for #ittybittysmitty, and lots of little hang outs with the people we love up here. (***Side note- I wrote this on Wednesday- we have since been to the aquarium and the baby shower. Both were amazing and recaps will be coming soon on our fun-filled weekend!) 


1 comment :

  1. I haven't had an gum bleeding, but I know that's something that can happen. I have had heartburn once, but thankfully it wasn't too bad, and I haven't had anything since. I've heard a lot of stories about bad heartburn, so hopefully that stays away. You look great!

    The clothing thing is freaky. I actually just tonight put on a shirt that is usually big on me, and it's tight! Ah! So crazy.

    ReplyDelete