Friday, March 6, 2015

15 Weeks



So.. this picture was taken on Monday, but I've been too busy/lazy/tired to pull out the computer and upload it to the blog post. Better late than never though, right?!

How far along? 15 weeks! 

Total weight gain: 5-7 lbs. 

Gender: Don't know yet. Three more weeks! 
Baby is the size of a(n)...: Apple! It is 4 inches long and 2.5 ounces! 

Maternity clothes? Not much has changed here, except that my regular old leggings are starting to feel uncomfortably tight across my belly. My one pair of maternity leggings that sit really low are pretty much my go to these days. 

Best moment this week: There have been a few. To start with, our friend Rachel threw a joint surprise birthday party for Chris which turned into quite the surprise for Rachel herself when Chris proposed to her (and flew her little sister up from NC!). That was definitely a night to remember. Also, while it hasn't happened just yet, in just a few short hours we're picking Jake and Colee up from the airport for five days of fun!! Fun times this week!  

Worst Moment this week: The running theme for worst moment of the week is once again travel related. Poor Ryan got stuck in the Newark airport for seven hours due to flight delays and didn't get home until 2 or so in the morning, after leaving at 4 am that same day.  We're definitely looking forward to not flying much until this snow moves on out of here. 

Miss Anything? I havn't really missed much food related this week. I do miss sleeping through the night and I've been told I'm probably not going to get that back for years...so yay? 

Cravings: Still ice cream. Even when it's 7 degrees outside, give me all the ice cream. 

Symptoms: The nausea seems to be going away (Hallelujah!) but I've had a couple bouts of dizziness and just overall exhaustion this week. Where is all of that energy I was told I would get in the second trimester?!?

Looking forward to: These next few days with my bro and Colee!! And our next appointment on Thursday! 

Happy Weekend, ya'll! 

1 comment :

  1. You are so cute! I love following along with bumpdate posts

    ReplyDelete