Friday, September 12, 2014

A Real Treat

While in Ireland, Ryan and I couldn't really communicate with our families as often as we're used to. We wanted to keep them apprised of our adventures across the pond but we didn't really have much time (or Wifi) to spend calling home. Not to mention we were five hours ahead of our normal time zone. I've always been a fan of sending letters and thought this would be the perfect way to let our families know we were thinking of them along the way. Enter Treat Greeting Cards . For those of you that haven't heard of Treat Greeting Cards, it is the newest company under the Shutterfly umbrella, specializing in affordable and customizable cards and gifts for every occasion, with tons of absolutely adorable designs. Treat makes sending "snail mail" so much more exciting- I mean who wouldn't want to receive a special card in the mail with their very own face plastered all over it?!?

Before we left for Ireland, I perused their website, picking out the card I wanted to customize and send back home since I knew we wouldn't have much time once we were over there. The entire process was incredibly easy and our card came together in minutes. On top of that, Treat offers to mail the cards directly to your recipient, meaning we wouldn't even have to wait until we got home to mail these bad boys out! Win win win!


Family, I hope you know we were thinking of ya'll, even while we were out exploring the country! I also hope you enjoyed your BEAUTIFUL cards! It was really a "treat" putting them together for ya'll!



Side Note: My 101 in 1001 list has been updated and can be viewed by clicking the "101 in 1001" tab at the top of the page! 

Happy Friday, ya'll!! Enjoy your weekend! 


No comments :

Post a Comment