Tuesday, June 25, 2013

My Favorite Trader Joe's Products

If you know me at all, you know Trader Joe's is my JAM! I could literally spend hours in there, browsing through all 3 (I know, it's a HUGE store!) aisles the store has. They're always getting new, seasonal items. There is only one staple I prefer to get at the regular grocery store, lunch meat. Other than that, their selection is healthier, fresher, and cheaper, believe it or not. 

So without further ado, I present to you my favorite Trader Joe's products at the moment! 


I'll start with Ryan's favorite Trader Joe's product- their Hickory BBQ Potato Chips. As far as potato chips go, these are pretty dang good and are a bit healthier than average BBQ chips.

Ever since our trip to Maine, I have had major blueberry cravings! I make a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and this organic blueberry jam has a ton of flavor but with less sugar than most jams! YUM!

These Sweet Potato Tots can be found in the frozen section and are seriously delicious! They're probably not healthiest, but we can't be healthy all the time, right? Or is that just me?

This 'spearean risotto is also found in the frozen section and makes a great side dish! The risotto has real asparagus chopped up throughout and is cheesy and delicious!!

They're individually frozen chicken is AWESOME for a family of two! You can defrost however many you want for many different recipes. The chicken is all-natural, with no MSG or preservatives!

Don't even get me started on their pizza dough! They have all sorts of flavors of dough, from whole wheat to garlic/oregano and they bake so well! I used this dough to make a buffalo chicken calzone dish that was AWESOME!

Their sausage is in my cart every week. They grill so well and are very reasonably priced! They have lots of different flavors but our favorite is the sweet italian sausage!

I bought their Breaded Cod Fillets after sampling them while shopping around the store. Our TJ's always has something out to sample. I took one bite and immediately threw the box in my cart, along with their tartar sauce. This makes an awesome main dish for a quick weeknight dinner! 


AND LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST- TJ's Speculoos Cookie Butter. If you've never had this, you're seriously missing out! It is delicious as a spread or just by the spoonful. In fact, I think I need some right now!


There you have it! Let me know if you try any of these for the first time!!

What's your favorite TJ's product?!

-Sarah 

2 comments :

  1. I wish we had a TJ's close by! Good post, and I'm looking forward to trying that cookie butter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete